Mastery of the Five Elements – Core Essence & Character
Mastery of the Five Elements is an amazing two day accredited Kinesiology course that explores the five Chinese elements – Fire, Earth, Metal, Water and Wood. Learn about each of the elements, how to work with and balance them, and their constitutions. You will also learn a great deal about yourself in this course.
A clear, detailed, comprehensive and easy to use step-by-step 120+ page manual accompanies this course. Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character course gives you permission to tap into your heart, and to accept and embrace exactly who you are. The Five Elements really do affect everything inside and outside of ourselves.
*please note that the KINEASY INTRO COURSE is a prerequisite for MASTERY OF THE FIVE ELEMENTS.
If you want to know more about becoming an Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner then click here.
What you will learn…
- Yin and Yang
- The Law of the Five Elements including Cycles, Relationships and Interactions of the Five Elements
- In depth look and understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) Five Elements (Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood): essence, meridians, organs, sense, tissue, fluid, appearance, expression, spirit/psyches, emotions, feeling, ways of reacting, basic need, spiritual issue, virtues, way to correct imbalance, physical indications of imbalance, emotional/spiritual indications of balance and imbalance.
- The Five Elements in Nature: movement, season, climate, developmental stage, colour, taste/flavour, odour/scent, time of day, direction, planet, grain.
- Constitutional profiling of all the Five Elements to discover your own constitution and how to determine other people’s and how this impacts your life. Profiling comprises of: body type (hair, eyes, face, complexion, body antics), movement, traits, self-talk, coping response and life issues, and all your favourite things! This process if very profound and changes your perception, it provides an appreciation and understanding of yourself and others with compassion.
- All about the Hara and its relationship to the body including how to test and identify when an Element is imbalanced through use of the bodies beautiful Hara using muscle reflex testing
- Finger modes for all correction healing remedies
- Element Acupressure points (ie. Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, Wood points), for each Element are taught in meaningful, practical ways which are quick, easy and effective to use to provide deep healing, energy, grounding, balancing, relaxation and flow, direction, strength, power and transformation. These can be a balance in themselves!
- Detailed element remedy information and practical application for: Element Acupressure points; Essential Oils; Element Balancing Oils & Sprays; Crystals; Colour; Sound; Flower Essences; Nutrition; Affirmations; Activities/Spiritual Practices; Shamanic Healing Tools; Emotional Stress Release (ESR); Oracle/Healing Cards; Energy healing; Nature’s Healing Chi; Plus more!
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- Full step by step laminated balancing procedure including an easy to follow template session sheet for the Five Element balance and the Constitutional Profiling.
- Practical application of the full Mastery of the Five Elements balance including using all remedies on other workshop participants.
Pre-requisite: Kineasy Intro Course or equivalent. Confident muscle testing, circuit locating and circuit retaining mode with stacking is required.
Accreditation and Assessment Information
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
15 hours – Out of class time which includes a written assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 31 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
16 hours attendance / 31 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 26 hours Category “B”
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 26 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six Element case studies and three constitutional profiling case studies must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class hours. Once competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 31 hours.
NEW DATES COMING MAY 2021
Master of the Five Elements – FRANKSTON, MELBOURNE ~ Join us for a wonderful and inspiring weekend exploring the five elements…
Course Name: Mastery of the Five elements – FRANKSTON
Modality: Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Times: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Instructor: Peter Nicklen
Venue: Seaford House, Seaford, Melbourne, Victoria
Investment: $695 inc. GST *payment plans are available