Kineasy Intro Course
Want to learn more about kinesiology? Keen to learn about muscle testing and how do to do a (first) mini-balance? This is for YOU.
This powerful two day accredited Kinesiology introductory course has been developed by Denise Robinson, and is the first step towards becoming a KINESIOLOGIST.
A detailed, comprehensive and easy to use 70+ page colour manual accompanies this course. Kineasy Intro Course provides a strong foundation of muscle testing skills and is a fantastic beginner course into the wonderful and amazing world of kinesiology.
*This course is a pre-requisite for Chakra Healing Kinesiology, Mastery of the Five Elements Core Essence and Character, Meridian Rivers of Chi Kinesiology, Transpersonal Chakra Kinesiology & Aura Balancing Kinesiology.
If you want to know more about becoming an Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology Practitioner then click here.
What you will learn…
- What is Kinesiology and muscle reflex testing?
- What Kinesiology may assist you with and the benefits of Kinesiology
- Accurate indicator muscle reflex testing – standing & lying (ie. how to muscle test!)
- Circuit locating and challenging
- Neuro-lymphatic reflex points
- Neuro-vascular reflex points
- Muscle reflex testing pre-checks (Hydration, Central Meridian Energy, Brain Switching Points, Body Polarity, Ionisation, Thymus Energy)
- Inhibited (over-facilitated) muscles, plus how to correct these
- Indicator change of an indicator muscle
- Skills and techniques to communicate and connect openly and genuinely with your client to build trust, open up their heart and allow them to feel (which is all part of the healing as ‘feeling is healing’)
- A unique way to turn physical symptoms and emotional stressors into setting an empowering goal or intention and how to use a context in a balance
- Circuit retaining mode and jaw stacking for holding depth in a balance
- Emotional stress release (ESR)
- Willingness statements
- Connection Points – Spirit / Body-Heart / Mind / Earth
- Age recession to age of cause or age of best understanding
- Muscle reflex testing for involvement of self, others, circumstance, spirit
- How to test for emotions held in the body
- What Finger Modes are and how to use the most common basic finger modes including more, priority, time, suppression, plus all correction remedy finger modes
- How to tap into all the senses – sight, hearing, feeling, smell, taste, intuition
- All about and how to use natural healing remedies in kinesiology balances including essential oils, crystals, colour, sound, flower essences, wellbeing balancing oils, clearing spray, affirmations, emotional stress release, oracle healing cards and so much more.
- Kinesiology self testing with “yes” or “no” answers and how to use a pendulum for self-testing
- Full setup balancing protocol including a step-by-step easy to follow template to use on clients
- Plenty of practice time on massage tables to feel comfortable and confident attending other advanced kinesiology courses
Pre-requisite: Nil – anyone can attend!!
Accreditation and Assessment Information
16 hours – face-to-face classroom hours
11 hours – Out of class time which includes an online assessment and 6 x case studies
Total Course Proficiency Hours = 27 hours
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours:
16 hours attendance / 27 hours proficiency
Association Accreditation Hours:
Australian Kinesiology Association (AKA) – 23 hours Category “A”
Australian Institute of Kinesiologists (AIK) – 23 hours
Competency Requirements and Outcomes:
Students will be required to demonstrate competency in written and practical assessments with a 75% pass mark. Six case studies and an online written multiple choice assessment must be completed post course to obtain proficiency. A Certificate of Attendance will be issued via email for 16 hours after completion of class face-to-face hours. Once successful competency requirements have been met a Certificate of Proficiency will be issued via email for 27 hours.
NEW DATES COMING LATE 2020
Kineasy Intro Course – FRANKSTON, MELBOURNE~ Join us for a wonderful and inspiring weekend and be immersed in an amazing healing space to learn with like-minded souls…
Course Name: Kineasy Intro. Course – FRANKSTON
Modality: Emotions and Metaphysical Kinesiology
Date: coming soon
Times: 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
Instructor: Peter Nicklen
Venue: Seaford, Melbourne, Victoria
Investment: $550 inc. GST *payment plans are available